Please upload your artwork below and enter
your full details in the required fields.
If you're experiencing problems uploading your artwork, please contact us and we'll do our very best to assist you.
Welcome to the place where the Peeli magic happens. To get started, please complete the Custom Peeli form and upload your artwork.
Be sure to include any additional information we may need to create your print, such as size, colours, font etc. Once we receive your details, we will create a proof and send you a no obligation quote. This ensures you have full creative control over your custom Peeli.
If you're happy, simply give us the nod and we'll get to work! At this point we will confirm delivery details with you and a date for delivery. Simple...
Need help with your files?
See our guidelines here your
To keep things simple and to enable us to keep our prices competitive, we have selected house fabrics which are our 'standard' materials. The purpose of your sticker / label / sign / graphic / poster will naturally lead to the most suitable material being selected, custom materials are available if required.
Please order swatch book to enable you to test materials prior to order.
To create your own bespoke Peeli, all you need to do is upload your image, select from our preset print sizes or
contact us with your specific requirements. Your upload must be high resolution a large digital image) and you
must own the usage rights. We've outlined a few guidelines to get you started:
Use an image more than 2MB in size
Use an image greater than 1800 x 1800 pixels in size
Use an image with between 180-300 DPI (Dots Per Inch)
All Peelis are custom made by our creative team in our Warwickshire studio. We hope you enjoy personalising and experimenting with your Peelis as much as we do.
Before you apply your Peelis ensure your surface is clean and dry.
To apply simply peel back the 'release sheet' and smooth down your Peeli sticker / label. To reposition, peel off and re-apply.
Please contact us to discuss custom sizes and personalisation options.
Top Tips if you have selected one of our re-useable materials: Keep hold of this backing sheet so that you can save your seasonal decorations until next year !
If you opt to apply 'weeded letters' please follow our step by step instructions download PDF
All of our adhesive backed vinyl follows this surface guide:
If you want to download our surface guide with added information Click Here
‘Window Cling’ application tips and instructions:
Important – please read these instructions carefully before applying.
Top Tips for re-useable materials: Keep hold of this backing sheet so that you can save your window decorations until next year !
1 Ensure that the surface you are applying your static cling decoration to is perfectly clean.
2. Using a household spray dispenser, lightly spray the glass with a mixture of water and a couple of drops of washing up liquid.
3. Peel your decoration from its backing paper and apply onto the glass, this our ‘snow white’ material which is a Window Cling with micro suckers and can face in or out.
4. Slide the decoration around until it is in the correct position.
5. Squeegee out the excess water and air bubbles while holding the decoration in place and leave to dry. If you do not have a squeegee use a bank card.
6. The window decorations can be cleaned using a weak solution of washing-up liquid and warm water. Do not use harsh cleaning products and avoid rubbing the printed areas.
7. Retain the paper to keep your decorations for next year.
Enjoy your Peelis