Enchanted landscape 3m wall decal
Add a touch of magic to your walls with this fairlytail themed scenery - get in contact for custom sizing and to discuss more material options!
Features & Benefits:
Add a unique touch to almost anything, choose from the various material options for application to metal / cardboard / wood / plastic / glass and almost anything else you can think of.
All materials are easy to apply and some of the materials have the Peeli unique adhesive backing with a release liner, making them easy to apply and move around and remove.
Water resistant matt or gloss surface options
Woven Fabric Peeli the PVC free option
Repositionable and reusable material options
High quality colour reproduction
Uses & Applications:
- Retail Signage
Or just for Fun
Before application ensure your surface is clean and dry. To apply simply peel back and smooth down your Peeli gift label. To reposition, peel off and re-apply. Please contact us to discuss custom sizes and personalisation options.
Window application tips: Important – please read these instructions carefully before applying.
Top Tips for re-usasable materials: Keep hold of this backing sheet so that you can save your window decorations until next year !
1 Ensure that the surface you are applying your static cling decoration to is perfectly clean.
2. Using a household spray dispenser, lightly spray the glass with a mixture of water and a couple of drops of washing up liquid.
3. Peel your decoration from its backing paper and apply the shiny side (the side that was in contact with the backing paper) onto the glass.
4. Slide the decoration around until it is in the correct position.
5. Squeegee out the excess water and air bubbles while holding the decoration in place and leave to dry. If you do not have a squeegee use a bank card.
6. The window decorations can be cleaned using a weak solution of washing-up liquid and warm water. Do not use harsh cleaning products and avoid rubbing the printed areas.
7. Retain the paper to keep your decorations for next year.
‘High Tack’ (HT) easy to apply & semi-permanent matt vinyl.